Premium Beautiful

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jessica reveals corset slimming secrets

February 5, 2009
Jessica Alba may have impressed fans with her apparent swift weight loss after giving birth to her first child last year, but now she has revealed that she cheated - by wearing an underbust corset or girdle.

The 27-year-old Sin City actress delivered her baby daughter, Honor Marie, last June and she says that she simply could not face hitting the gym afterwards.

So instead, she wore a figure-fixing corset under her clothes in order to slim her waist and give her a streamlined shape.

She told Elle magazine: "The workouts were horrible - I cried. And I haven't worked out since. I wore a girdle."

Jessica said that one of her friends who had also recently had a baby made the suggestion to her.

"She told me to put an elastic band around my waist - any kind of band or girdle works. I didn't recover as fast as she did," she added.

No comments: